Sunday ride on the 2nd June postponed

boat_sidecar

Tomorrow there is an 80% probability of rain, 98% cloud cover and 26 knot winds, so unless your bike’s speedo measures in knots we unfortunately have to cancel tomorrows out ride to Durbanville. Fingers crossed for next month!